Friday, October 7, 2011

Ryan Bang Shares Views on His Popularity

Ryan Bang Shares Views on His Popularity


Despite his numerous TV shows and screaming fans that greet him whenever he appears onstage or on camera, Korean comic Ryan Bang insists he has no inkling of his popularity.

No. I never felt popular. I don’t care. I don’t like the ano (popularity) I’m just happy. ‘Yun lang,” Ryan said.

Ryan shared an anecdote to emphasize his point.

Kunyari, John Lloyd, Enchong Dee, and they go to the mall, kasama ako ‘di ba, they (fans) shout. Ako, 'Hoy Ryan.' Gano’n lang,” he said.

His appearance as guest judge on Showtime elicits applause, especially when he dances. But Ryan refuses to take the credit.

No. People are happy because of me,” was his vague response.

- Alex Valentin Brosas, MB

No comments:

Post a Comment