Sunday, October 9, 2011

Derek Ramsay Receives a Multi-million Peso Contract Offer from TV5?

Derek Ramsay Receives a Multi-million Peso Contract Offer from TV5?


Man of the hour Derek Ramsay, who's current sexy-drama movie "No Other Woman" is getting to a P200-million mark blockbuster receipt, admits getting a multi-million peso contract offer from TV5.

Derek however clarifies this report by saying, “Wala pang specific number or anything that was offered to me. I have been approached, yes.

However, Vice Ganda's leading man in the upcoming comedy film "Praybeyt Benjamin" said that he is not closing his doors on the possibility of considering a possible transfer to other network but his ABS-CBN contract is still up until February of next year. “I won’t entertain anything unless my contract is expired. Right now, I still have the projects that I have with ABS-CBN and ‘di pa ako nakipag-upo para makipag-negotiate for a new contract. And with the other network, wala pang specific na bigay sa akin. But we’ll see what happens.”

© 2011
http://www.showbiznest.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment