Thursday, March 3, 2011

Listen: Government Hooker - Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga previewed a new track from her "Born This Way" studio album - the industrial-pop-inflected "Government Hooker" at the fashion-show launch of Thierry Mugler Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 show during Paris Fashion Week at Gymnase Japy on March 2, 2011 in Paris, France.

The song which provided provided perfect accompaniment to the event goes with a catchy lyrics:

"Put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy/ I’ll make you squeal, baby.

I’m gonna drink my tears tonight/I’m gonna drink my tears and cry/‘Cause I know you love me baby”.


Watch the video below:






Lady Gaga told MTV that "Government Hooker" is one of her favorite songs on her new album.

"We double-timed the beat. It’s a super fast, really hard record, and the lyrics are really filthy,” she added. “It’s also empowering, but more in the direction of sexual female empowerment."


No comments:

Post a Comment