Friday, January 21, 2011

First Photo of Andrew Garfield as 'SpiderMan' Revealed!


Sony Pictures has released an early look at the upcoming legendary flick "Spider-Man".

The photo, which is the first ever promotional released from the movie, shows Peter Parker in Spider-Man's iconic red and blue suit sans mask. His face has been scuffed up and his suit, which is more textured and less sculpted than the first three Spiderman incarnations.

Andrew Garfield, who now plays Peter Parker admits to being daunted playing the legendary web-slinger.

"I see it as a massive challenge in many ways," he told Details magazine. "To make it authentic. To make the character live and breathe in a new way. The audience already has a relationship with many different incarnations of the character. I do, as well. I'm probably going to be the guy in the movie theater shouting abuse at myself. But I have to let that go. No turning back. And I wouldn't want to."

SpiderMan The Reboot is scheduled to be released in 3-D on July 3, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment