Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cloie Syquia Concepcion and Mom Jenny Syquia Sign Contract with Viva

Cloie Syquia Concepcion and Mom Jenny Syquia Sign Contract with Viva


Mother and daughter Jenny Syquia and Cloie Syquia Skarne signed a three-year management contract with Viva Entertainment on Thursday, January 26 at the Viva office in Tektite Building, Pasig City.

They now joined Gabby, Sharon and KC in the Viva family.

Just like her mom, Cloie's, contract stipulates numerous modeling projects and a possible recording album soon.

"It's very, very fun to be back, and I'm always open to new ideas and thinking about it. Just being here these few days, I realized how much I missed it, how many friends that I had in the business. I just didn't realize how much I missed all my friends here. So, yes... I'd like to come back." Jenny told the press.

17-year-old Cloie, Gabby Concepcion's daughter with former wife Jenny, will be using her dad's last name as her showbiz name.

No comments:

Post a Comment