Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Justin Bieber New Haircut, Hot or Not?

Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus


Justin Bieber precious signature haircut got a makeover. He wants a more mature haircut and it was done at the set of a new music video for Rascal Flatts on Monday, February 21.

Justin tweeted, “yeah so it’s true…i got a lil haircut…i like it…and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon.”



TMZ reports that the "hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity. TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities."




Justin also dropped by Ellen DeGeneres' show and brought her some of his cut hair, for a belated birthday present. He told Ellen that he got inspired by how Ellen make her hair. Hahaha, funny!

The world's famous Canadian Pop-R&B singer also suggested that Ellen auction it off for charity.

Here's how the interview goes:

Ellen: Look at your cute little haircut! You got a brand new haircut. Don’t you love his haircut? Cheers I like it.

Justin: I was inspired by yours.

Ellen: By my haircut?

Justin: By yours.

Ellen: I know, eventually it’d come around. It’s adorable. Were people like, “Hey, don’t cut it!” Were people freaking out?

Justin: Yeah, but I was like, “I don’t really care.”

Ellen: I like it because you can’t do the same thing over and over again. You have to change it up. I think it’s great. I love your haircut.

Justin: Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment