Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Charice to Seat as 'X Factor Philippines' Judge

Charice to Seat as 'X Factor Philippines' Judge


She maybe young, but her long experience, international exposure and bigtime singing prowess made ABS-CBN decides to put her as one of the judges-mentors in the upcoming talent search “X Factor Philippines.”

This good news to her Filipino fans was announced by Charice herself during her “Infinity” concert at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum on March 9.

Ate KC, I’m so excited to work with you. Yes, I’m one of the judges. It’s going to be amazing!” Charice said of KC Concepcion who was at the venue to watch the concert.

Thank you so much to the people behind ‘X Factor.’ I love ‘X Factor’ and I’m very happy to be part of the team and I’m very excited. I just wanted say, ‘Saludo ako.’ I know there are a lot of very talented celebs here in the Philippines. Thank you for trusting me,” Charice said of her selection as the only female judge of the Philippine version of hit "UK" reality show.

I wanna be honest. I know some people will think that I will be mean, but I wanna be honest. I wanna choose who’s talented. I wanna choose the real talent,” she declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment